As this is my final exam week, what I need is a playlist to pump me up and get me through the last stretch of the semester. Biology and Chemistry exams plus a few last minutes papers, I’m going to need all the motivation I can get to finish strong. I hope this playlist inspires all of you too.
If this is also your finals week, May the odds be ever in your favour.
12.12.16 Playlist – Pumped Up Edition
- The One (English version) – Babymetal
- “From Now On We Are Enemies” – Fall Out Boy
- Bury It – CHVRCHES
- On My Knees – Don’t Call It a Comeback
- LA Devotee – Panic! At the Disco
- Way Beyond – Bastille
- Breathing – Yellowcard
Additionally, I plan on giving out my Playlist for the Week.
PotW will follow a simple format of being 7 songs from seven different artists, thus giving my readers a song to binge-listen to each day of the week. I may make a theme for the week but the songs are all going to be based on my mood for the week.
This week, due to it being the first week where snow has actually stuck to the ground here in Wisconsin, I will be making a playlist of songs to chill out to.
12.05.16 Playlist – Chill Out Edition
- Circadian Rhythm – Silversun Pickups
- Four Walls (The Ballad of Perry Smith) – Bastille
- Closer – The Chainsmokers (ft. Halsey)
- We’ve Been Had – The Walkmen
- Living for Sunday – Don’t Call it a Comeback
- America’s Suitehearts (Acoustic) – Fall Out Boy
- Banner (Acoustic) – LIGHTS
For your convenience, I will be posting all the songs I pick in a weekly YouTube playlist.
Enjoy your chill playlist for the week!